We’re all dependent on power these days. We all have devices that are dear and important to us. And charging them is like feeding a favorite pet.
This is why I have my top 10 of fueling superheroes for all my devices. So, let’s dive in.
1. Jelly Comb Multi USB Wall Charger - This 6 port 6A juicing up tower is equipped with smart identification, giving each device just the amount of energy they need. Nonslippery bottom and dim, sleep-friendly LED indicator make sure it’s steady and non-disturbing. The compact size is another plus.
2. Anker PowerPort PD 2 - While this one will not charge all the devices you have at home simultaneously, it has basically all you need at your desk, or your bedside, or any particular spot. It has one USB-C PD port and one high speed charging USB PowerIQ port that can be used simultaneously. The overall power is 30W, and USB-C provides 18W output will make sure your devices charge quickly. The compact size and foldable plugs make traveling with it easy and convenient.
3. HyperJuice 4-port 100W USB C Charger - This superpowerful juicing device has two 100W USB-C PD ports and two 18W USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 ports. It is GaN powered to make it smaller (check out my post on what GaB is here), comes with a foldable plug and pin converters to make it more travel friendly. It is honestly even more potent than you will need daily, but it’s good to have something a little extra.
4. RAVPower 90W PD 3.0 Wall Charger - This one is a more “modern” options with 2 USB-C PD 3.0 ports, with flexible power allocation of total up to 90W output. Perfect for Apple users, and generally those preferring to stay up to date and beyond.
5. Satechi 7-Port USB Charging Station - This is for all-at-once charging. With 5 USB-A ports and 2 USB-C ports, it can charge up to 7 devices at once while keeping them neat and organized.
6. Sabrent Premium Family-Sized Desktop USB Rapid Charger - This one is nice to have on a clean looking crisp desk. 6 USB charging ports, minimalistic design, and compact sizing make this a lovely and functional desk resident.
7. Anker PowerPort Atom PD 4 - This one is like the double-up for number 2. It can serve double the devices, with two USB-C PD ports and two high speed charging USB PowerIQ ports. The 100W total output is still doing great in terms of efficiency.
8. RAVPower 60W Desktop USB Charger - 60W output, 6 USB ports, iSmart Smart Charging Technology, and compact size make this quite a convenient charger. This is perfect for those old-school moments when you just want to dump a bunch of stuff charging and just wing it.
9. Vogek 6-Port USB Charger Desktop Charging Station - This tiny round tablet, smaller than a credit card, features 6 USB charging ports. 30W output and fun color palette make it a useable and stylish addition to any desk.
10. POWME 136W 4-Port GaN Charger - The shameless self-promotion bit. It has two USB-C PD 3.0 ports with 100W output and two USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 ports with 18W output. The intelligent power allocation and GaN technology make sure all your devices get charged quickly and safely.
Having good means to power up your devices is of top importance. These were my top favorites to plug a cord in to charge my stuff. Stay tuned for the wireless chargers’ top list.